Botox Courses – Our Unique eLearning Approach to TrainingMarch 31st, 2015
Over the past two years we have developed our unqiue eLearning approach to our botox courses for nurses, doctor and dentists. Whilst the theoretical element of your training is very important we believe that your training course should focus on the practical aspects of aesthetics.
Our Training Process
We follow a simple three-step training process:
- You study the theory via the Members’ Area on our website prior to attending ourfoundation botox course, dermal filler course or combined botox & dermal filler course.
- You attend practical training session in London or at our dedicated training centre in Liverpool.
- We provide ongoing support as you build your aesthetics business.
Benefits to eLearning
There are three key benefits to our eLearning approach to botox courses:
- Ongoing access – You have unlimited, ongoing access to the theoretical material before, during and after your training. Once you have attending the practical element of your botox course you can still therefore review the theory. It also means that if we update any of the eLearning material you will always have access to the latest lessons.
- Easy access – Our Members’ Area eLearning portal can be access via any desktop, laptop or tablet so you can use the device of your choice.
- Learn at your pace – Different people learn at different speeds. Studying the theory via eLearning allows you to learn at a pace that suits you.
How Much Practical Will I Get?
You will receive more practical hands-on training on our foundation botox courses than on any comparable course provided by any of our competitors. We keep our tutor to delegate ratio low and our delegate to model ratio high meaning that during a two-day foundation course you can expect to inject between 15-18 people.
Other eLearning Courses
In addition to our botox courses the theoretical elements of our Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and PDO Thread Lift courses are also studied via eLearning. Over the coming months we will be adding further courses to our eLearning portal with the aim of providing all of our course via eLearning by the end of 2015.